Fuel cell testing of PEM stacks
With the Evaluator S5-LT, S25-LT and S100-LT we meet the specific fuel cell test requirements of PEM stacks for mobile or stationary applications (engine, APU, CHP) up to 250 kW fuel cell power.
For qualifying PEM fuel cell engines for automotive use, our testing equipment allows through integrated environmental chambers and cryostatic cycles the validation under simulated environmental conditions, including temperatures down to -40 °C and up to 80 °C. Thus, information for optimizing the critical freeze start or hot shut down behaviour can be obtained.
- Power range up to 250 kW
- Temperature range up to 130 °C
- Fully automated, unattended operation
- Simulation of different reformer gas characteristics
- Flexible thermal and electrical load management
- Precise back pressure control
- Simulation of any fuel gas scenario
- Dynamic temperature and pressure management
- Several stationary and dynamic humidification technologies
- PLC controlled with multi-level alarm management
- Integrated impedance spectroscopy (option)
Furthermore FuelCon also realizes customized special constructions like stack simulators. Those simulate the exhaust heat of test items whereby the behavior of the cooling circuit can be proven and validated.
|Fuel cell test item||PEM stacks||PEM stacks||PEM stacks|
|Power||up to 10 kW||up to 50 kW||up to 150 kW|
For further detailed information please also read our product description “Evaluator-LT” or our technical data sheets, that are available at our download area.
Or just give us a call! We will be happy to discuss your requirements.