Fuel cell testing of PEM systems
Evaluator S5-LT, S25-LT, S100-LT and S200-LT also allow the fuel cell testing of complete PEM systems in a performance range up to 250 kW. Thus, information about both, the process interaction of system components as well as functional integration of sub-components can be obtained.
The well arranged assembly of the complete test setup and the easy integration into the fuel cell test station cabin is provided through a universal shuttle system. This significantly reduces the setup time of the test station.
A further important function of the system test station is the optimization of the system control that is realized through one or more control devices in interaction with simulation tools (e.g. hardware-in-the-loop).
- Power range up to 250 kW
- Temperature range up to 130 °C
- Fully automated, unattended operation
- Simulation of different reformer gas characteristics
- Conditioning of liquid fuels like diesel, gasoline, methanol or ethanol
- Simulation of any fuel gas scenario
- Flexible thermal and electrical load management
- Heat exchanger simulations
- Dynamic temperature and pressure management
- Several stationary and dynamic humidification technologies
- PLC controlled with multi-level alarm management
- Optional integration of HiL (hardware-in-loop) systems and simulation environments
- Real-time level for fast communication of CAN devices
- Conditioning of inlet air and ambient air down to -40 °C
- Two-axle tilt unit +/- 30 °
|Fuel cell test item||PEM fuel cell systems|
|Power||up to 5 kW||up to 25 kW||up to 150 kW||up to 250 kW|
For further detailed information please read our product description “Evaluator-LT” or our technical data sheets, that are available at our download area.
Or just give us a call! We will be happy to discuss your requirements.