Application and testing of BMS
After the battery and pack assembly, a quality and parameter control of the produced units is necessary. Therefore, FuelCon offers semi or fully automated testing systems.
These test cells are usually designed and realized customized and contain the following basic features:
- User-friendly operator interface through touch panel
- Fully automated performance with "one button operation"
- DMC scan including connection to assembling data bases
- Manual or fully automated adaptation
- Functional testing
- Residual bus simulation
- Testing of switching operation behaviour
- Testing of reaction timings
- Electrical testing including isolation tests
- Integration into assembly automation
For further detailed information please read our product description "Evaluator-B" or our technical data sheets that are available at our download area.
Or just give us a call! We will be happy to discuss your requirements.